My research deals with the resolution of combinatorial optimization problems by designing generic software for a sequential and parallel environments.
- Phd supervisor of
- Yann Hermans (2010-) on Energy optimization, but specially in the context of Vehicle to Grid
- Tarek Menouer (2011-) on parallelization of Constraint programming methods or parallelization of SAT solvers for the Pajero Project.
- I was second for the 2012 competition of Federation Francaise de Jeux Mathématique (join work with Thierry Mautor and Franck Quessette).
- I was one of the referee for the "Prix Robert Faure" in 2009
- Energy optimization Vehicle2grid (V2G)
- Crew Scheduling : in the context of the ANR HORUS project
- Q3AP : 3D Quadratic Assignment Problem
- QAP : Quadratic Assignment Problem
- 2DCSP : the 2D Cutting Stock problems
- CVRP-TW : the Vehicule routing with Time Window and capacited constraint. The originality of this work was the Heterogeneous Fleet
- Linear programming, try to also adress non linear programming
- Branch and Bound/Price/Cut
- Metaheuristics : VNS, Grasp, Tabu, etc...
- Dynamic programming
- Contraint programming (only for parallelism).
- Pajero : OSEO-ISI project. (2011-2014).
- Horus : ANR project COSINUS. (2010-2014).
- CHOC: ANR-CICG project. (2005-2008).
- DOC-G: (2000-2002) ACI-GRID project of the french research minister.
- E-Toile (2001-2003) RNTL project of the french research ministry.
To complete my research, i study the design of software components for all of them. And I have to say, that this interest is quite difficult to achieve. First, it is difficult to publish some papers about what is considered as "Engineering". Second, i lost many of my times on the developement of software components. I try to "industrialize" them and not just to obtain quick and dirty prototype.